Monday, January 28, 2008

Some day you came
And I knew you were the one
You were the rain, you were the sun
But I needed both, cause I needed you
You were the one
I was dreaming of all my life
When it is dark you are my light

- Enigma

this emotion i feel, i cannot define it. its unlike anything i have felt before. its like.... everything is just right when i am with her...
she brings out the best in me...
men seek peace in god and heavens... is not real peace in the embrace of the woman u love ? isnt her every word a melody ? a song that needs not singing... just listening...
her one glance would mean a thousand words... the feel of her breath on my face is like a warm spring breeze... the silken touch of her hair... her smile making me skip a heart beat.... her lips....i'd give my whole life just to kiss them once....
she is the beauty in my life...
my strength when i am weak..
my pride when i feel low...
my link to life when i m dying...
the soul in my body...
my reason for striving to be the best....
the reality of my illusions...
the sole light in all the darkness around me...
my last breath will escape with her name...


she is the woman i had forever loved without knowing who it was... without the sight of her... even in her absence... i knew she was there... she had to be...
have i found her ? how i hope i have.... and how i hope she realizes that she is my flower...

No comments: